Tuesday, August 17, 2021

A new format

 

Hello Readers,

I’m sorry that I have been missing in action for the past few months but there’s been a lot going on.  Without going into details, I’ve made the decision to change the format of the blog.  I will no longer be talking about politics. I’ve become so dismayed with the state of our government and to be honest, I don’t like the direction that our country is going in.  I especially don’t like the fact there a few trying to force the majority to kowtow to their way of thinking…even at the expense of their own health.

Moving forward, this site will be dedicated to articles that express my opinions on various issues.  The catch is that none of them will be political.

It was time for me to take a break from politics and focus my energies on topics that will appeal to the LGBTQ audience.

We’ll see how this goes.

For those of you who followed this blog, thank you so much.  I hope to gain a new following with this new format.

~ J.L. Whitehead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Brothers Publications annouces the release of "Plantation"

The past is past. It should stay there. Childhood memories are powerful things. Siblings Tarek, Indigo, and Drake spent every summer at th...