Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful
mothers out there who had put their children first and worked overtime
to lead by example and prepare them for a sometimes harsh and
unforgiving world. In 2011, I prepared a dedication to my very own
mother who I treasure dearly. The words written then are more than
appropriate today. Thank you Mom for all of the remembered birthdays,
joyful holidays and motherly love that you have showered myself and my
brothers with throughout our lifetime!
~ J.L.Whitehead
http://www.examiner.com/article/naomi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When you have to navigate life and creativity
As I work on completing the manuscript for my upcoming novel, "The Woods" I realize that I've been 'stuck' trying to ...
-
Introducing author Lynn Bruce Author Lynn Bruce There are many stories on the market of unfaithful men. There are stories tha...
-
I've been thinking about what's been happening for a while now. It's been super hard to ignore what's going on because it...
No comments:
Post a Comment