Monday, January 2, 2017

Paying it Forward!

Good Evening Authors and Poets ! This message is aimed primarily at the members of the Literary Community. I decided that in 2017, I would pay it forward and list your information on my FB Page, Four Brothers FB Page and on my website.

Here is my disclaimer:

I am providing you basic information. I do not guarantee the results of your interaction with anyone listed. I simply provide their information.

As someone in the business, it is up to you to do your homework, ask the appropriate questions and then ultimately make the decision in regards to conducting business with the contact.

The first contact of the year is as follows:

Cora Bratner
 
 

Author and Ghost Writer for Christians who have a story to tell but may not know how to go about it.

Email: cleeowen@comcast.net

I highly recommend that you ask two questions:

1. Do you have examples of your work?
2. Do you have verifiable references?

Any additional questions that you can think of to assist in the vetting process is up to you!

~ J.L. Whitehead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Brothers Publications annouces the release of "Plantation"

The past is past. It should stay there. Childhood memories are powerful things. Siblings Tarek, Indigo, and Drake spent every summer at th...