Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful mothers out there who had put their children first and worked overtime to lead by example and prepare them for a sometimes harsh and unforgiving world. In 2011, I prepared a dedication to my very own mother who I treasure dearly. The words written then are more than appropriate today. Thank you Mom for all of the remembered birthdays, joyful holidays and motherly love that you have showered myself and my brothers with throughout our lifetime!

~ J.L.Whitehead 


http://www.examiner.com/article/naomi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Brothers Publications annouces the release of "Plantation"

The past is past. It should stay there. Childhood memories are powerful things. Siblings Tarek, Indigo, and Drake spent every summer at th...